HENDYPLAN’s offer is based on world-renowned, standard products in the field: TROLL, FAME, ORACLE & SAS.TROLL
TROLL is a state-of-the-art software environment for data storage and the treatment of time series, for all departments of economics and statistics hosting a production process.
Initially developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and then by Intex Sol. (Boston, USA), HENDYPLAN has extensively contributed to both its marketing and technical evolution for more than 15 years:
- Exclusive product distribution throughout continental Europe and occasionally in Africa and in Middle East
- Development of modules, in close collaboration with INTEX Sol., for better software integration in its environment (multiple Graphical User Interfaces, TROLL in Client/server, TROLL interface with Ms-Excel and Relational Database Management Systems, etc)
- Integration of TROLL in the client’s IT environment
- User training
- Permanent maintenance and assistance from the best product specialists
- On-site consulting services for the implementation of econometrics and modelling, set-up and training on applications or on models.
FAME is a major management software, for large time series databases and computation of data periodicities. FAME is widely used in the network of public sector organisations and in private banks. HENDYPLAN has been recognised as a Value-Added Developer for over 10 years on this product.
- IT services to integrate econometric software in an ORACLE environment; e.g. HENDYPLAN implemented the generalised ORACLE interface to TROLL.
- Training at various levels (DB designers, users, administrators, etc).
- Internet/intranet solution based on ORACLE.
HENDYPLAN provides services in this framework :
- Dedicated services for the development of on-site solutions, using the SAS development modules and also other external 3GL languages calling SAS
- Training of users on all major modules i.e. SAS-BASE, GRAPH, ETS, IML, STAT, ACCESS, etc.
HENDYPLAN also offers on-site consulting services, which may be for long periods (one year or more), by providing an expert, bringing to the client on-site knowledge, plus the advantage of HENDYPLAN’s team in the back-office.