February 2013 – HENDYPLAN has been awarded and has signed with Eurostat a 4-year framework contract for providing statistical training to Commission staff and for Eurostat in particular.
HENDYPLAN will organize training course in six knowledge areas:
- Introduction to descriptive statistics
- Introduction to inferential statistics – estimation and tests
- Survey methodology and sampling techniques
- Linear regression / Analysis of variance
- Multivariate data analysis techniques
- Analysis of time series, seasonal adjustments.
This new contract underlines HENDYPLAN’s expertise in providing high-quality professional services and it is a consolidation of the outstanding network of experts regularly collaborating with HENDYPLAN. Our instructors are leading researchers in their fields and experienced trainers and will provide participants with the opportunity to know about a wide range of methods and to discuss about innovative techniques and their application in daily statistical work.
HENDYPLAN’s approach to training is designed to be as tailored as possible, enabling each group of users to make the most of the concepts learned and fostering links between participants and experienced scientists. We can offer diverse forms of course i.e. lecturer, on-line, e-learning, and we adapt the learning style to audience and expectations.